Tyrell CCT Ireland have a vacancy for a Technical Support Engineer to work in our technical department asissting our customers in the broadcast, post-production and education sectors with their support issues.
· Resolve system support requests and perform system maintenance.
· Keep accurate records of system interventions.
· Install, upgrade and maintain equipment as sold by Tyrell CCT.
· Troubleshoot hardware and software problems via email, phone, onsite or online.
· Provide support to all end-users as needed.
· Ability to troubleshoot PC and Mac software and hardware issues.
· Working knowledge and experience of Avid and Apple non-linear editing systems.
· Ability to work in teams and meet project deadlines and deliverables.
· Knowledge of video & audio production and post production workflows.
· Must be willing to work flexible schedule and accommodate customer production needs.
· Ability to read schematics and process flow drawings.
· Avid ACSR Certification or Apple Certification is an advantage though not required.
· Must hold full clean driving license.
Tyrell is the leading creative technology solutions provider for the broadcast, post production, education and corporate sectors. We offer a complete range of audio, video, graphics and storage solutions from leading global suppliers including; Avid, Digidesign, Apple, Adobe and Isilon. Tyrell also provides consultancy, workflow and system design, system integration and full technical support services.
Please email CVs in first instance to above address.
Deadline for Applicants – Thursday 25th Feb.
Apply Now / Email: Send Message
Deadline: 2 April 2010