beActive is a Film, TV and Transmedia production company, experienced in developing entertainment content across multiple platforms and in creatively engaging audiences in brand-initiated drama.
With a worldwide distribution network, beActive started off in 2003 with the multi-platform hit series Sofia’s Diary and has since achieved an extensive track record of award-winning Transmedia franchises and branded content for a client base of prominent international studios, broadcasters, telcos and brands (Sony Pictures, Universal, RTE, RTP, Fiver, Vodafone, Oi, Bebo, Unilever, Nestle, Ford, Procter & Gamble, Nivea).
beActive is also involved in international TV & Film co-productions. The most recent include Sofia’s Diary UK and Sofia’s Diary China for Sony Pictures Television, HBO Canada primetime series The Line and Living In Your Car, Emmy-nominated Brazilian mini-series Final Punishment and the UK film production The Knot, featuring Mena Suvari.
Awards and Nominations
• Sofia’s Diary, nominated for the Mobile Entertainment - Forum Awards, 2004.
• Cupid, winner of a Viva Award for the most profitable- mobile service 2005.
• Beat Generation, selected for MIPCOM 07 Mobile & Internet Screenings.
• Flatmates, nominated for C21 International Format Awards 2008.
• Sofia’s Diary UK nominated for Broadcast Digital Channel Awards 2008.
• Aisling's Diary, nominated for the Best Multi-screen format, C21 Format Awards 2008.
• Aisling's Diary, nominated for Best Children’s Programme (TV category), IFTA Awards 2009.
• Flatmates, nominated for “Best Multiplatform Format”, Rose d’Or Festival 2009.
• Final Punishment, nominated for International Digital Emmy Awards 2010.
• Final Punishment nominated for Rose d’Or Awards 2010.
• Final Punishment, winner of the Tela Viva Awards 2010.
• Beat Generation, winner of the National Multimedia Awards 2010.
• Final Punishment, winner of Best Multi-platform format, C21/Frapa International Format Awards 2010.
• Aisling's Diary, nominated for Best Children’s / Youth Programme (TV category), IFTA Awards 2010.
• Aisling's Diary (Christmas special), winner of Best One-Off, Special or TV Movie in the Teen/Tween Category, Kidscreen Awards 2010.
• Beat Generation Ireland/UK nominated for Best Multi-screen format, C21 International Format Awards 2010
• Aisling'sSummer Diary, winner of Best One-Off, Special or TV Movie in the Teen/Tween Category, Kidscreen Awards 2011
For more information and credits see www.beactivemedia.com
For International Sales please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For Talent / Submissions please contact: email@example.com