Irish Film and Television Network »
Competitions » The Amazing Spider-man Goodie Bag Competition
|WIN THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN GOODIE BAGS|
To celebrate the release of The Amazing Spider-Man in cinemas July 3, IFTN is giving five lucky readers the chance to win a Spider-Man goodie bag in this web-based competition.
COMPETITION: WIN THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN GOODIE BAGS
‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ sees Peter Parker find a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner.
To be in with a chance to win a goodie bag packed full of Spidey treats, just follow the simple steps below:
2. Answer this simple question:
Name the lab that makes genetically mutilated spiders in ‘The Amazing Spider-Man?
Send your answer and contact telephone number to email@example.com
We will announce the lucky winner on our Facebook and Twitter pages on Wednesday July 4.
To keep up to date on IFTN competitions follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Terms and conditions
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Sony Pictures Ireland and IFTN do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by IFTN. IFTN’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. IFTN reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and IFTN reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition