Irish Film and Television Network »
Competitions » Win tickets to Frankenweenie
|WIN TICKETS TO FRANKENWEENIE|
COMPETITION: Win tickets to see ‘Frankenweenie’ at the Light House Cinema, Dublin.
IFTN has teamed up with Disney to give TEN lucky readers one pair of tickets each to an exclusive screening of ‘FRANKENWEENIE’ at the Light House cinema in Dublin on Monday October 15 2012.
Tim Burton’s ‘FRANKENWEENIE’ sees young Victor conduct a science experiment to bring his beloved dog Sparky back to life, only to face unintended, sometimes monstrous, consequences. Winona Ryder, Catherine O’Hara, Martin Short and Atticus Shaffer all star. ‘Frankenweenie’ will be released nationwide from October 17.
To enter, follow the simple steps below:
2. Answer this simple question:
Name one other Tim Burton film Winona Ryder starred in?Send your answer and contact telephone number to email@example.com
Competition closes Thursday October 11 at 4pm. We will announce the lucky winner on our Facebook and Twitter page.
To keep up to date on IFTN competitions follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Terms and conditions
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Disney and IFTN do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by IFTN. IFTN’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. IFTN reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and IFTN reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition